30 to 125 sqm
Optimum floor plans for perfect home comfort – that is our aspiration. And therefore, we are able to produce the feeling of atmospheric spaciousness in a smaller area.
Various specifically designed floor plans allow the property to offer mostly 2 to 4-room apartments. With our target groups in mind, we create living space for one to three person households, such as young families, students and commuters.
In the listed T.KONTOR, an innovative concept for living, which takes into account the needs of today's society, is taking shape.
The distinctive character of the building's architecture preserves its charm and radiance thanks to careful renovation. Behind the listed façade intelligent planning, discerning implementation and love of detail have produced 96 residential units, which re-define contemporary living.
The intelligently planned rooms offer students, commuters and young families everything, which makes contemporary living behind an historical façade attractive today and in the future.
A modern fitness room in the basement and a lounge on the ground floor provide meeting places and leisure facilities.
The 3 - 5 storey construction was built in 1894 by Caesar & Loretz as business premises for their firm. Today, the industrial listed building from the industrial expansion period of the 19th century is an imposing example of the factory architecture of the end of the 19th century.
Considered as a whole, this brick building, which dominates the street scene, with its symmetry, proportions, geometry and organisation of structural components is constructed in the style of an Italian Renaissance palace. With its symmetrical, rectangular floor plan, the structure forms a whole with the façade.
Caesar & Loretz not only dealt in tea, they also cultivated the tea plants themselves. In this way, the founders of the firm developed their factory into a specialised outlet for pharmaceutical raw materials, a steam-operated pulverisation and separating works and gradually became a major German corporation. The tea and pharmaceutical wholesale trade primarily supplied the industry, as well as private households.
In 1953, the business was nationalised and renamed by the then GDR. Production continued at the site as the headquarters of the VEB Pharmazeutische Werke Halle. Krüger Halle GmbH used the building from 1990 to 1995 for its production as an instant factory. After a century of producing and trading in tea and other pharmaceutical raw materials on the site, the building has stood empty since the end of the 1990's.